Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with [NetherPortals]
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back! Is your server, a Multiverse?
MV2 Core Features
- Create multiple worlds of different types, seeds and with [Custom Generators](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Custom-Generator-Plugins)
- Keep your skylands using a custom generator (MV 2.2+)
- Set the mode per world (creative or survival)
- Create Multiverse Portals to let users go between other portals, worlds, or locations
- Restrict users from going to specific [worlds with permissions](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Permissions#wiki-perm)
- SuperPerms API Permissions support
- [AllPay Economy Support](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Money)! (iConomy 4,5,6, BOSE 6,7, MultiCur, RealShop)
- Show which users are in what worlds with [mv who](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-who)
- Color your worlds when the appear in chat!
- Custom world Aliases. (leave your folder names alone! use an Alias!)
- Restrict Animal/Monster Spawning. Per animal/monster! (Why hello creeper world!)
- World scaling with [NetherPortals]
- [Conserve memory](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/World-properties#wiki-memory) by having some worlds NOT keep their spawn chunks loaded!
- Fantastic in-game help (just use [/mvh SEARCH](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-help) and you can search!)
- Support for worlds with spaces!
- [Purge all those unwanted animals/monsters](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-purge) from your world!
- Perform all per-world modifications with in-game commands! Stop getting those YAML errors!
- [Teleport](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Command-Reference#wiki-teleport) yourself and others to any [Multiverse Destination](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Destinations)
- [Full Wiki](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki)!
- Restrict users from using specific [portals with permissions](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Portals/wiki/Permissions)
- Charge users to use specific portals!
- Exempt users from portal fees.
- [Launch users through the air](https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Core/wiki/Destinations#wiki-cannon) when they enter a Multiverse Portal!
- Allow minecarts/boats through [Multiverse Portals]
- Allow a nether per real world!
- Let nether portals built in a world go to a specific world
- Custom World Scaling when using NetherPortals! (All types of worlds, normal, skylands and nether supported! Even Custom generators!)